Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Faster to Your Property
Our team at SERVPRO of South Redlands/Yucaipa/North Riverside City lives and breathes our motto: "Faster to Any Disaster." Our team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to ensure we're ready to go when you call us after water or fire damage! Disasters can happen at anytime and that's why we even help on holidays! SERVPRO of South Redlands/Yucaipa/North Riverside City has the trained team with experience in water leak cleanup, fire remediation, mold damage restoration and storm damage cleanup! When you need FAST and reliable restoration services, contact our team of professionals at SERVPRO! We're here to help when you need it most!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (909) 307-9700
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of South Redlands / Yucaipa / North Riverside City / Big Bear / Lake Arrowhead / NE Rancho Cucamonga arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.