“Mold Removal” vs. Mold Remediation
What’s the Difference?
Microscopic mold spores are present everywhere, both indoors and outdoors, naturally. That makes complete mold removal impossible. Our SERVPRO of South Redlands/Yucaipa team understands mold and understands how to properly and safely remediate your mold damage. If you suspect your property might be suffering from a mold problem or if you have discovered a potential mold infestation, don't hesitate and give our SERVPRO of South Redlands/Yucaipa team a call. Our crew is the local mold damage cleanup and remediation specialist in the South Redlands, CA, area.
If you see signs of mold, don't hesitate and call us today – (909) 307-9700
Signs of Mold? Call Today – (909) 307-9700
When water intrudes into your property, mold growth can start in as little as 48 hours. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic, float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor, and that odor can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. Learn more about our mold remediation process.
- Emergency Contact - (909) 307-9700
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of South Redlands / Yucaipa / North Riverside City / Big Bear / Lake Arrowhead / NE Rancho Cucamonga is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are also part of a national network of over 2120 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We proudly serve Redlands, CA, Yucaipa, CA, Mentone, CA, and surrounding areas.